ATX Community

Update Forms

Terry O

Maybe I am missing something, but I have tried unsuccessfully to updtate the forms in the 2008 program using the update option.

I have tried both automatic & manual - -it tells me that all forms available have been updated, but when I try to add one to a trial client, I get the "check web" message.

I have the currect program update - - -but - - what am I doing wrong???

Thanks

Terry O

Here is how I double check whether my forms are up-to-date.

Go to MyATX Support Center; click on download center; click on 2008 form update, click on FEDS, click next. I even print this list so that I don't have to go to the site all the time.

After you do this you will see a list of forms with their version number and whether or not they have been approved.

I then do a right click on the form in my ATX program to see if it matches the version in MyATX Support center. This is how I check to see if I have the last version.

You can also check other forms that may not be approved.

I have some early bird tax returns to do and the Wisconsin Returns are still pending and also the Fed EIC is still pending. Any ideas on when ok to e-file?

Hi There Sara......nice to see you back. WI forms have been notoriously late, but last year ATX had them really early. Will be talking to you soon.......

Hi There Sara......nice to see you back. WI forms have been notoriously late, but last year ATX had them really early. Will be talking to you soon.......

Hey there back:) Looking forward to comparing yucky ones with you!! Have a good year and thanks for the info on Wis.

A comment on the original post.

I had and still have problems updating my 2007 Forms. Now, I don't care about 2007 anymore.

However, tech support told me that the situation as described can happens, and they don't know why.

I send a request to ATX asking among other things how would I know if the form download is working or not.

If the download says the forms are up to date, how are we to know if that is correct or not.

One of the problems, as I see it, that has not fixed or acknowledged by ATX.

I, also, will not combine various questions together to client/tech support again via email, because, in my experience some of the requests will not get addressed.

I still do not have all the programs I purchased and paid for in a manner that I can install from a CD. Support fixed my programs so that I can use them, however, I can not install the programs from the CD and have it work without a fix.

Thanks for the good wishes - - - but not QUITE 2009 !!!! Just "spped limit" status - -

I can't WAIT to get the discount at Denny's & IHOP - - - -

I've been informed I have the RIGHT to take all the napkins, sugar packets & jelly - -I'm thinking- - - -

I'm gonna need a BIGGER purse!!!

And for the record - - I raelly do play drums!!!