ATX Community

It's Over

kcjenkins

KC I am sorry for your loss. I am sure that you and Don shared many happy moments together. May you find peace in those not forgotten times. God's arms are strong and there you will find peace and comfort. Thank you for all you have done in taking care of one of God's children.

I haven't been on the computer for several days and just finding out that Don has passed. I am so very sorry for your loss. You will be in my prayers and keep me posted as to how you are doing.... It has been a bit of a long journey for you, so rest and take care of youself knowing how much you are loved and appreciated by your family and friends. Blessings KC.

I'm so very sorry KC. Know that we are here for you!

We all love you and may you feel our love especially over the next coming days, weeks and months. Also know that Don's spirit will be with you. I lost my husband of 40 years, 2 years ago this month. I felt his presence daily until recently when I found out he had not been faithful during our marriage. I kicked him out of the house by yelling and telling him to leave me alone. I don't mean to try to be funny at a time like this...I just want you to know you won't be imagining things. Yes, things will fly out of closed cabinets, solid objects will suddenly fall off of shelves, and they will happen when you need him the most! It will be his way of letting you know you aren't alone. Accept the things that happen and know that's his way of telling you in essence, he's still here for you!

May God bless you as you have blessed us so often by being here for us.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Our hearts broke into pieces when we learned of the death of your dear husband, and we cannot imagine the depth of your sorrow.

We wish we had words to comfort and sustain you in your grief, but we know there are none that will take away any pain you are feeling now. Our hearts ache for you, KC.

Although words seem futile now in the midst of your sorrow, they are all we have to give you. Please accept these written words as warm hugs to wrap yourself in, and know that we are holding you and your children in our hearts at this sad and difficult time.

Community Faith,