ATX Community

max shell loader

TAXMAN

If your computer is more than 3 years old, your computer may be to blame.

Computer hardware is cheap.

Find a techno-geek and hire him to help you set up the new system you buy.

Buy a system with the fastest processor available, at least 4GB (Best is 8GB) of RAM and Win7 (not Win8).

This will eliminate many of the issues with the software.

I appreciate the input but Have one new computer, one 2 years old and one 3 years old with all the bells and whistles. Everthing else works but ATX 2012 does not work anywhere on network. 30 minutes (so far) waiting on tech support.

Patience, friends. You know there are always problems early, but given the massive FAIL in DC this year, you have to assume there are going to be issues for a while. I know it's a pain living through the early software issues, but you also know they WILL be fixed. And honestly, I would not be rolling over returns yet, period. Except for a TEST return or two. It's going to be changed several times before they get all the code changes into the software, because you know that there are so many ways that one seemingly simple change can end up affecting multiple other forms. We need to accept that reality and give the software folks time to get those entire 157 pages incorporated.

• Like 1