ATX Community

Louisiana Glitches

Cathy

Tired of having Louisiana returns reject due to "State-007":

"The IRS Submission ID referenced in the State Submission must be that of an IRS Return"

Not all Louisiana returns reject, but more than should reject!  After re-creating another State E-File, I transmit again and it's accepted.

Also, it's been too long not to hear anything on the other problem we have whereas one cannot add a record to the listing for the credit for income tax paid to another state.

I think this is my last year to pay a premium price for software without any support.

Ok, I feel all better now!

• Like 1

I noticed this(for other states),  called the IRS and waited on hold for what seemed like an entire day.

Turns out this is just a processing issue, when we send the files up to the ATX system , they are all just batched and sent to the IRS and then the IRS processes them (putting the state reutrns in the state return mailbox) So, if the state return (that is sent linked) is processed before the IRS return, you will get this error.

Hopefully, i said this right, the rep I had gave a bunch of jargon i did not get.

So, i just started using the Held feature in ATX, it will put the state return in a status of held, so I can e-file my federal and then once I get the federal accepted ack, I can just send off the state.

Since doing this I have not gotten the error again.

• Like 2