ATX Community

Can I play?

BHoffman

Of course you are welcome here!  Heck, one of our mods now uses Drake.  We don't mind that, as long as members don't go out of the way to knock ATX.  Or Drake, for that matter.  You can find honest criticism of pretty much any software, from time to time, but our major goal is to be a community that helps each other, more often with tax issues, occasionally with software and/or hardware issues, and also general friendly support and a shoulder to cry on from time to time.  

• Like 4

Or insane, but I love her for that.  Welcome! I don't use ATX.  I'm here for the tax experts, to learn from the posts, to vent to people who are going through what I'm going through, for the almost always supportive posts.  I ignore the ATX specific posts.  And, as has been mentioned, you can get Drake specific help in one of our forums.

• Like 3

Glad you joined us. We can be active on both forums - no problem. I havn't used ATX since the 2012 filing season, (switched to Drake and haven't looked back), but this forum and Tax Book are still my favorites. This forum still has an edge, though, because it isn''t subject to the whims of any vendor. That's powerful.

Edited by JohnH
  • Like 6