ATX Community

ATX2015 anyone else having problems?

ILLMAS

Not here.  We have both programs on the server / workstation set up and have not had the issues you describe.  Of course I have done next to nothing in ATX2015 since we are always up to our eyeballs in payroll reports and 1099's during January here.  But I do make time to at least open ATX2015 everyday to capture any updates that might be out there.

19 hours ago, Abby Normal said:

That's a known issue for partnership returns that were completed in January in 2014. I believe the solution is to reprocess in 2014, then rollover again.

I fixed for my father and all you have to do it duplicate in 14 then make sure its not marked complete then rollover 

On 1/21/2016 at 11:10 AM, ILLMAS said:

I have notice after I installed ATX2015 or the payroll 2015 my computer is sporadically crashes and then restarts, anyone else having this problem? 

If your computer is sporadically rebooting, chances are you're getting a blue screen.  

Here's how to keep your computer from automatically rebooting, so that you can write down the information in the error, and then google it, hopefully pointing you toward a possible solution

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/help-troubleshoot-the-blue-screen-of-death-by-preventing-automatic-reboot/

We are having issues with the Database Server Error coming up, especially on the laptop.  It just seems to not recognize the database server is running.  The fix is simple and takes about 30 seconds now, but it is kinda a pain in the rear.  Also had the issue with the Partner K-1 info not showing up.  All you have to do is go into 2014, uncheck the complete box on the return, open the return, then save the return and mark it complete again.  You don't need to duplicate the 2014 return.  Pain in the rear as well. 

I wish I had known about the K-1 partner issues before I nearly completed a return and had to start all over.  Lucky it was pretty small.

Tom
Newark, CA

• 7 months later...

Me, too!  Anybody know what's going on with this?  I recently upgraded to Windows 10.  Is ATX compatible?

4 hours ago, davidh said:

I am getting the database server error problem today for the first time for both 2014 and 2015.  2013 works fine.  any suggestions?  of course sept. 15th is coming and I need to restore access.