ATX Community

DE balance due on e-filed corp return

jklcpa

Would someone who has DE loaded in ATX 2015 or another vendor's software please tell me what voucher is listed as the form for remitting a balance due on a Form 1100 C corp DE return being e-filed?  TIA

My confusion - The DE DOR website lists 200-EF for 2013 and 1100-V for 2014 as the forms to use. My program printed out a 2015 Form 200-V for remitting, but that is the form used for personal returns (personal returns are the Form 200 series).  A rep in the corp dept told me to mail in with a letter, and the MeF handbook for these returns looks like a cut-and-paste from the individual handbook for the payment methods, and that isn't accurate for corp returns or pass-through entities.

I do not see an 1100-V in ATX.  The 200-V is there but it does not come up with a balance due in the corp return.  The letter says to send the balance due in an envelope with the payment voucher and a check made payable to DDR.  Write 2015 Delaware 1100, the voucher number and the ein on the check.  So ATX leaves it a mystery as to which voucher to include but it does note that a voucher should be in the envelope.  It sounds like the letter with the requisite info should suffice.

Since I did not see a Form 1100V in the ATX program I went to the DOR site and found a list of business forms, there is no 1100 V listed here either.

http://revenue.delaware.gov/services/bt_number.shtml

At the bottom of the DE 1100 page 2, on the state site, it has this  (http://revenue.delaware.gov/services/current_bt/TY15_1100e.pdf)

"MAKE CHECK PAYABLE AND MAIL TO: Delaware Division of Revenue, P.O. Box 2044, Wilmington, DE 19899-2044"

Normally the state would put "Mail Voucher xxx and check to " or say see instructions for payment information.

Sorry could not be of more help.