ATX Community

rejected by processing center, but no rejection status

schirallicpa

46 minutes ago, Peggy Cobb said:

Go ATX Support, then the e-file center.  You need to re-hang the file.  Give it a couple of minutes, then go to your program and request acknowledgement.  Open up the file, correct it and re-send.

Agree.  You may have to wait as much as 20 minutes though, depending on how busy the website is. 

If that does not work, from the Return Manager, click on Support, then choose Customer Service Utilities, then choose Synchronize e-files with EFC.  This process will make sure all your e-file statuses match what is in their system.

If these two steps do not correct the problem, then contact support.  I prefer to take all possible steps to eliminate the need to call them. 

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

I experienced the same issue as you had back 2016, but I don't find efile center under support.  Is 2018 ATX is different from 2016?  I did Synchronized efiles with EFC, it did not correct the problem.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I didn't use ATX this year but if memory serves me correctly, you log into your ATX account go the e-file section search for the e-file you are having trouble with, then on that screen there should be a selection that says rehang ack.  Sync won't do it, you have to ask for a rehang, wait a bit then ask you program to request acknowledgments.

Hope this helps!