ATX Community

Fingertip Tax Facts

Lion EA

Three tax preparers I have known for many years via NY/CT-ATP partnered to produce Fingertip Tax Facts.  Tom, especially, is an amazing researcher; he tracks down answers to questions posted on our NY/CT-ATP bulletin board with speed and appropriate cites.  Kristin brought me in to work with her a few years ago, I to prepare an S-corp, she the 1040 with spouse’s Sch C, and a great remote QB expert to keep their bookkeeping straight for the two businesses and personal; so I know her thoroughness.  I trust their expertise and already ordered for my practice.

Website (with bios) is fingertiptaxfacts.com

Facebook is fb.com/fingertiptaxfacts

Just thought some of you might want to check out Fingertip Tax Facts for yourself.  And, spread the word around your own networks.

(If you don't want to click on links, message me to email you a .pdf file.  It's too large to upload.)

• Like 6

I saw the mock-up of this product at our December two-day tax update seminar as they wait for some final numbers.  Quality product.  Color coded.  Laminated or some such durable finish.  Accordian fold for a LOT of information in a small piece for desk or briefcase/laptop sleeve.  My friend/colleague Kristin is especially excited about the education credit information in chart form which Tom compiled.  I think this fills a need, like the former TaxFacts or the desk cards when I worked at HRB.  I've been putting info in sleeves in a thin notebook for reference each year and use the tables at the front of TTB.  But Fingertip Tax Facts requires no work on my part, and my clients don't see me reading a book in front of them!  I think this fills a need.  I look forward to receiving my order in January.  (I get no remuneration from my review of this product.)

• Like 4

The mock-up looked great, especially under $10 including shipping, lower prices starting at two units.  I ordered on the spot.  As much money as I spend on research, $10 is worth trying it out next season.

Again, this is not my ad.  I'm just really enthusiastic about this being a handy tool for me.

• Like 3

The marketing flyer?  Or, the product itself?  I can email you the marketing flyer as a .pdf.  The partnership is selling only the physical product this year.  No downloads of the finished product this season.

Make product suggestions on their website or Facebook page.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Mine arrived today also.  It has more pages than the old Tax Facts and lots more information than the old HRB desk card.  Even hubby thought it looked like a handy tool, and he knows nothing about taxes!  Yes, I agree that the color, fonts, chart format, etc., make it easy to find what I need.  Glad you're pleased, Catherine. 

• Like 1

Now I see it -- the extra digits in the MFJ table.  Yes, you were right to let them know, Abby.  And, there's nothing like that new car smell, FDNY.  I had a brand new (1,000 miles) loaner from the Subaru dealer for a few days and really enjoyed that new car smell.

• Like 2