ATX Community

Oregon Business Efiling

Lee B

Oregon start accepting business efiles on January 23rd.

Currently ATX has posted a projected release date February 27th, 5 weeks into the tax season.

I would really appreciate it, if any Drake users could check if Drake is now accepting Oregon business efiles and starting when ?

I took a good look at Drake after the ATX 2012 disaster but stayed with ATX.

This is just not acceptable !

Yes, definitely call support.  I called about Mass; I can e-file but paper forms are not yet approved (by the state) so I can't print my clients' copies yet.  Had to settle for MA screenshots to confirm info before submitting.  Before attempting to efile I wanted to check the state status.  They answered quickly and explained it all in short order.

6 hours ago, cbslee said:

I checked with Drake and they started transmitting Oregon business efiles in late January.

They usually have several seminars in Oregon in early to mid May.

I will definitely be attending one of them.

If you purchase at one of them, you get a NICE discount!! If I recall it was about 400.00 off +/-. Also if you renew early you get that same discount each year. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Abby Normal said:

MD entities were listed to be ready on 2/17 but became ready earlier this week. I complained on the forums about one MD personal property form that was not ready yet and ATX responded and got it done that day for me. Squeaky wheel!

I think it was coincidence and you got lucky. My only response from multiple inquires is a link to the ATX Efile Status Chart,

which tells me what I already knew.  Wait until February 27th.  After 20 years I will be changing tax software !