ATX Community

One last question

schirallicpa

I hate envelopes.  It's like they think they are doing us some giant favor by leaving their stuff in the envelopes.  Ugh!  I say charge extra, shred them, and give them the pile of shredded envelopes with their tax info! Oh, and if they were unopened and you got the pleasure of opening them all, then I think that is worthy of still another added fee.  And extra on top of that if you suffered a paper cut while doing the opening!

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, gfizer said:

And extra on top of that if you suffered a paper cut while doing the opening!

I got a paper cut from a manila folder Tuesday.  Has nothing to do with this thread, but I'm lonely and need sympathy from my interweb friends.  It hurt so bad...

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, RitaB said:

I got a paper cut from a manila folder Tuesday.  Has nothing to do with this thread, but I'm lonely and need sympathy from my interweb friends.  It hurt so bad...

A kiss for your finger, always makes you feel better.

• Like 5

I love it when they take the stuff out of the envelopes (that they had opened with the yard shears)  and then staple the one piece of paper that we need to the envelope along with all of the other contents of the envelope.... and then they make notes on the paper and the envelopes.... so you don't dare toss the stuff! 

• Like 10

Those were my exact sentiments for this client I am working on!

The SSA and the OPM 1099Rs.... at least with the 1099s, there are several copies ... so when they have ripped off half of the figures , at least there are other copies  that may have the figures intact

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Gail in Virginia said:

A kiss is fine, but better still is wine!  That is the specific remedy for paper cuts, I believe.  Unless it is the cause....

The real remedy for paper cuts is super glue. Works like a charm. Pull the cut wide and put a drop in, the squeeze the cut shut, being careful not to glue your fingers together.

Paper cuts hurt because of the air getting to the raw skin. Super glue seals all that up.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Abby Normal said:

The real remedy for paper cuts is super glue. Works like a charm. Pull the cut wide and put a drop in, the squeeze the cut shut, being careful not to glue your fingers together.

Paper cuts hurt because of the air getting to the raw skin. Super glue seals all that up.

And super glue does not sting like that liquid bandage stuff does.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, BHoffman said:

It's like a rodent chewed open their SSA forms....

Is it just me, or is the glue ball situation getting better on those?  I hate that glue so much.  And when the wheels on your chair hit a glue ball that missed the trash can as you're sliding between desks it's a *#$%@.

• Like 6