ATX Community

Finished & Request

Terry D EA

@Gail in Virginia - my deepest sympathies!  Whether it's a surprise or long-expected - and even sometimes when it is a relief - losing someone so close is still and always a shock and sends turmoil throughout your life.

We are here for you in ANY way you need us - take care of yourself, and your family.  The clients can bleeping wait; compared to family they're just *not* important.

• Like 4

Gail,

I am so sorry for your loss. Everyone else has already given the best advice and wise comments. Prayers for comfort to you and your family as you all go through this difficult time.

Update,

Again, thanks to everyone for the prayers and thoughts for my mother. She is in a nursing home now and is doing a bit better. However, she will not be able to go home unless of course some miracle takes place. This is bittersweet for me as I know there are folks looking after her daily. I just returned to NC so time for some much needed rest.,

• Like 5

I'm glad your mom is some better.  I did not realize she was out of state  - for me, that would add to the stress of the situation.  I hope she is not too far away, and that you are able to communicate with her frequently.  Taking care of aging parents is never easy.  I will continue to hold your family in my prayers.

• Like 3