4.9 cm3 NaHCO3
4.9 cm3 refined halite
236.6 cm3 partially hydrogenated tallow triglyceride
177.45 cm3 crystalline C12H22O11
177.45 cm3 unrefined C12H22O11
4.9 cm3 methyl ether of protocatechuic aldehyde
Two calcium carbonate-encapsulated avian albumen-coated protein
473.2 cm3 theobroma cacao
236.6 cm3 de-encapsulated legume meats (sieve size #10)

To a 2-L jacketed round reactor vessel (reactor #1) with an overall heat transfer coefficient of about 100 Btu/F-ft2-hr, add ingredients 1, 2 and 3 with constant agitation. In a second 2-L reactor vessel with a radial flow impeller operating at 100 rpm, add ingredients 4, 5, 6, and 7 until the mixture is homogenous.

To reactor #2, add ingredient 8, followed by three equal volumes of the homogenous mixture in reactor #1. Additionally, add ingredient 9 and 10 slowly, with constant agitation.

Care must be taken at this point in the reaction to control any temperature rise that may be the result of an exothermic reaction.

Using a screw extrude attached to a #4 nodulizer, place the mixture piece-meal on a 316SS sheet (300 x 600 mm). Heat in a 460K oven for a period of time that is in agreement with Frank & Johnston's first order rate expression (see JACOS, 21, 55), or until golden brown. Once the reaction is complete, place the sheet on a 25C heat-transfer table, allowing the product to come to equilibrium.

Enjoy!

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Catherine said:

473.2 cm3 theobroma cacao

But, but would this not result in the cookie itself being chocolate cookie, not a chocolate chip cookie? 

Either way, I wouldn't turn some down and would pair them with some bovine water-based butter fat liquid.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, jklcpa said:

But, but would this not result in the cookie itself being chocolate cookie, not a chocolate chip cookie? 

Either way, I wouldn't turn some down and would pair them with some bovine water-based butter fat liquid.

I think the theobroma cacao is in small chip form, not melted.  Else yes, they would be chocolate.  A sieve size should probably have been specified - although personal taste varies.  Some like large chunks, and some prefer mini-morsels or standard chips.

• Like 2

Actually, I took home economics in junior high school because I couldn't get into the class I wanted (Algebra) and the teacher taught us to measure liquids that way.  And the cup must be sitting on a level surface not held in your hand at eye level.  So if it is a new recipe and I am not sure how forgiving it is, I still measure that way.

• Like 5