ATX Community

Vegas - Recommendations for food.

Jack from Ohio

I saw Cirque du Soleil Zarkana (some zombie-like characters but very musical with a great pianist and singers as well as the acrobats) at the Aria where you can carry in food/drink.  There's a large buffet on the same floor with a coupon on your show ticket.  But, I didn't want that much to eat.  There was also a pub-looking restaurant that said they'd do take-out when I asked, so I bought a vodka & tonic and truffle fries to take to the show.  I stayed at the Cosmo which had lots of great restaurants, bars, and grab & go areas.  A couple blocks away was an ice cream shop which had burgers and sandwiches.  One event took place at Brooklyn Bowl or similar name with food.  A friend moved over to The Linc to save money, and there were a lot of restaurants around that.  Ask the locals where they like to eat; ask the bellboys, chambermaids, retail salespeople, etc., that aren't beholden to anyone.  If you're using Uber or Lyft, ask your driver and fellow passengers.