ATX Community

ATX Non-Respnse

Lee B

Just got off the phone with my long time ATX Sales Rep, where he told me that staff has repeatedly asked ATX top management

to communicate with ATX users with a detailed  response addressing all the problems that users had during this past tax season

and specifically what is going to be done to fix those problems. According to my long time Sales Rep, "Nothing has happened."

Which is exactly why I decided not to renew with ATX !

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

This problem has been ongoing almost constantly the entire tax season.  My contacts with tech support have gone unanswered.

Everyone I have talked to at ATX has said it is not a problem.......does anyone have an email address to upper management.  I too am considering changing to another tax program for 2017

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Carol said:

My contacts with tech support have gone unanswered.

I was promised a call-back "within 48 hours" during the big 2012 season debacle, some time in early February 2013.  I'm still waiting.... switched to Drake mid-season and only regret not having done so earlier.  That said, I did love ATX when it was still ATX and based in Maine.

• Like 1