ATX Community

ATX Website Board Problems

Lee B

"The Issues with the Community Boards are being worked to be resolved. We will post as soon as the issue is resolved. "
Thank you for using our products,
Joel Ingebrigtsen
Associate Product Support
Wolterskluwer, CCH Small Firm Services

I know that most posters on this board do not go to or use the official ATX discussion board.  For the last 3 or 4 weeks the ability to post on the board has significantly degraded
almost to the point of being unusable. During that time multiple posters have asked or inquired about the problems.  Today was the first indication ATX was paying any attention to the issue.  IMHO, the ATX website including the board has had very few changes for years to the point where it's not keeping up with current IP Standards. As a result, if significant updates aren't made, the functionality of the ATX website will continue to go downhill !

no_photo.png
Click here to Reply or Forward

0.01 GB (0%) of 15 GB used
Last account activity: 2 hours ago
Details

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NECPA in NEBRASKA said:

I am not able to see anything on the atx community page. I followed the link when I logged in, but it's blank. They must be working on it still. I was using Chrome.

I can see the board with Firefox at work or with my Chromebook at home.  Either the board works very sloooowly or if you try to post more than one line your post disappears.

• Like 2

It kind of sounds like the days of yesteryear.....the year, that is, when the board was shut down because they didn't like comments in regard to the issues that we all had that one year in particular when it was a fight every time we had to file a return!!!!!  The board just vanished...poof...no word....just vanished!  Oh, yes, I do remember well!

• Like 5

16 hours ago, jklcpa said:

I remember the official board being really ugly right before CCH shut it down in 2007, and not just related to the software. There were some truly awful people on there that were attacking other members on a very personal level with no repercussions.  

It's a nice group now. I learn a lot there as well as here so I routinely use both.

• Like 3

I usually go there at the beginning of the season if I have an issue with the software to see if others have the same problem.  If the board has threads on it that are answered by ATX, then I just move on, but if they are blowing smoke and hiding from an issue, then I post all over the board until they acknowledge the issue and get on it.   I am only a squeaky wheel over there, but I don't go often.

Tom
Newark, CA

• Like 3

These problems have been ongoing for 5 or 6 weeks now. I wonder where it ranks on their "to do" list ?

"We are still working to resolve the issues with the Community Board. At this time, we do not know how long it will take to correct them. 

If you need further assistance, please contact our customer support department at 1-800-638-8291.

Thank you for using our products!! "

Sean M. Lewis
Wolters Kluwer
ATX, CCH Small Firms Services
225 Chastain Meadows Court, NW Suite 200 
Kennesaw, Georgia. 30144 

15 minutes ago, Cathy said:

I think the issue has already been moved from the "to do" list to the "done" list!

I will go with #2.

Definition of done

1arrived at or brought to an end 
  • One more question and we're done.
2doomed to failure, defeat, or death
3gone by :over 
  • The day of the circus big top is done.
  • Haha 2