ATX Community

why aren't the older versions available to download?

schirallicpa

I just upgraded my computer.  Downloaded 2016 a few days ago.  Need 2015 as well.  Not available.  2017 is.  Really?  Why can't that just leave that stuff out there for a few years for us.  Now I gotta find my disk.  Or call them.  Which I'd rather dig thru the dust and find my disk.  Not in the mood for a sales pitch today.

grumble mumble.....grumble mumble....

• Like 2

This is one reason I keep the most recently replaced computer still active and available.  What I am now wondering is what happens with the changing password needed to login in now.  Will it still be required to change with the same frequency?  My less than secure method of remembering the current password is to change the name on the desktop icon to the current password.  How the H**L else am I to remember it?  I do have a password on my computer. 

Things like this are pushing me ever closer to retirement. I work now to pay for my scuba diving trips but am questioning the cost to my sanity.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1