ATX Community

ATX Download issue

Today I got an email from my customer service rep giving me my install code for ATX Max Package and Payroll Compliance Reporting. I went to solution center to download 2017 program and the message came back that we are unable to locate any order for this product from you. Please call our sales department to purchase/renew your product.

However when I click at my products my purchase and install code are showing there. I did purchase it last may.

What is confusing is that one tab is saying yes. I have purchase and here is the install code and the second tab on the same page is saying we cannot locate your order.

How do I resolve this issue?

Thanks for your help.

Naveen Mohan

2 hours ago, TAXMAN said:

Is download working for you. What issues might I encounter. All equipment up to snuff. Anybody check any parts of it out yet?

I am not even going to try before the end of December.  Historically, too many issues with early installations, AND Congress is still in a state of flux about what is going to be changed.

I am NOT in a hurry for the 2017 tax program.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...