ATX Community

CCH AnswerConnect

Abby Normal

CCH® AnswerConnect
This year, ATX introduced CCH AnswerConnect, our answer to your tax research needs. CCH
AnswerConnect is an online research platform that includes a 360-degree view of both federal
and state tax laws, allowing you to compare multiple jurisdictions. This means you can view
IRS publications, forms, instructions, explanations, and more, in one place. CCH AnswerConnect
also begins showing you results before you finish entering a search term, helping you reach
results even faster.
To integrate your CCH AnswerConnect account with ATX, type your credentials in Preferences.
To log in to CCH AnswerConnect:
1.  Navigate to www.answerconnect.cch.com
2.  Type your email address and password in the fields provided, and click Log In.

Aha! I just have Max.  Intelliconnect used to be included with Max so that's probably why my username and password still work.  I just don't have access.  At nearly 72 and seriously looking at retirement, I won't be spending more on tax software, won't be growing my business and can certainly find ways to access needed information, including this fabulous board.

Thanks for helping to solve this problem.  I was wondering if it was related to bad breath or something else on my part :spaz:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

ATXKristin just posted that it's supposed to be included with Max, but if you renewed before August, your account may have AnswerConnect added to it. C'mon ATX! Get it together. My salesman told me I'd have to pay $500 more (on special) to get AnswerConnect. Now I don't know if he lied to me or if he actually didn't know. :mad:

• Like 2

Well, I did renew before August so have to do some digging, I suppose.  Hmph, I just looked at my invoice from May. There is no mention of Answer anything so guess I am sol.  It kinda irks me to have to pay for 1040 Lite which I don't use and 2 additional user licenses when there is only one of me and old books which I don't want or need.  Guess that's one way to clear out the old inventory.