ATX Community

ATX client letters

Sarypion

1 hour ago, BulldogTom said:

I am not so sure I want to go  now.   Saw an article in the news that a woman in Tennessee was arrested when they found a body under her back patio.   I immediately thought of Rita hugs.   I thought she was kidding......now I am not so sure.

Tom
Modesto, CA

I am pretty sure we are all safe with Rita unless we give her a reason to hug us....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, jklcpa said:

Uh, some advance planning - we need a volunteer to drain the gas out of Rita's backhoe ahead of time.

Sounds like fun though. I'd be there if I could.

AND --- make sure (or disable) Rita does NOT have a big or walk in freezer (or a lot of extra tarps). Maybe check neighbors too, as they might "hold" things for her.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

So, what about alternative dates and locations?  I little birdie told me that May is a really bad time to descend on Rita - unless we want to be back-40-never-seen-again hugged (my addition to the birdie's tale).

I have a nice yard, but no place for people to stay, and only a tiny grill big enough for a couple of burgers at a time.

6 minutes ago, Catherine said:

So, what about alternative dates and locations?  I little birdie told me that May is a really bad time to descend on Rita - unless we want to be back-40-never-seen-again hugged (my addition to the birdie's tale).

I have a nice yard, but no place for people to stay, and only a tiny grill big enough for a couple of burgers at a time.

Catherine:

If we are going descend on Rita's (and I hope she has Margarita's) The whole summer works for me except for the last two weeks in June.  

Maybe next year we go to Catherines!

Rich

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Catherine said:

little birdie told me that May is a really bad time to descend on Rita - unless we want to be back-40-never-seen-again hugged (my addition to the birdie's tale)

I thought you all were mostly having fun about this. I probably can't travel much more than short day trips at the moment, and I'm also afraid that too many members here want to give me Rita-style hugs :(   even though I'd enjoy being able to meet other members in person some day. 

I still will have kids in school in May. I really did not think we would get this far when I suggested it. I agree maybe a couple dates and a central spot would be great for all of us that are interested. Travel may be a problem for some. Number of days required may be the other one. Just my 2 cents worth.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TAXMAN said:

I still will have kids in school in May. I really did not think we would get this far when I suggested it. I agree maybe a couple dates and a central spot would be great for all of us that are interested. Travel may be a problem for some. Number of days required may be the other one. Just my 2 cents worth.

I want to see Rita B's back 40....

• Haha 3