ATX Community

HP Printers

Possi

After 15 years, my HP LaserJet 1300 is starting to mis-pick paper. It's time to replace it.

I only use HP products. If you are using an HP LaserJet printer, and you love it, would you please tell me which one you like?

I don't trust myself without some other input.

Thanks!

My newest is not all that new:  HP LaserJet P2055dn.  Oldest is starting to misbehave, but I no longer use it to print tax returns:  HP color LaserJet 2050n.  Used as a fax, scanner, copier, and not often as a printer:  HP OfficeJet Pro L7780 All-in-One no longer communicates with my computer but works as a stand-alone receiving and copying.  A client gave me his old HP OfficeJet 8500 Premier to replace my fax.  Hubby still has my old HP 5610 and a PCL4 or something like that HP printer.  Love all my HP printers.  Prices drop all the time.  But, you'll have it for years, so get what you want that fits your budget.

• Like 1

I love HP printers, hate their computers, had to return one some years ago.  I have 4 HP Laser printers, the oldest must be at least15 years old still works fine.   The newest being about 4 years old is an MP1212, does everything, black and white, very satisfied.  Since toner can be expensive I use LD Products for re conditioned toner for 1/3 the price, only one defective in many years of purchasing.

• Like 1

We all find ways to keep using our favored HP machines!  I have a 2420d that's over 8 yrs old that started having trouble picking up the paper from the drawer. When that happened I switched to using the top feed and thought I'd order new rollers or whatever was needed, but I found that the top feed is faster so I've continued to use it that way ever since.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FDNY said:

I love HP printers, hate their computers, had to return one some years ago.  I have 4 HP Laser printers, the oldest must be at least15 years old still works fine.   The newest being about 4 years old is an MP1212, does everything, black and white, very satisfied.  Since toner can be expensive I use LD Products for re conditioned toner for 1/3 the price, only one defective in many years of purchasing.

My last two desk tops (last one a recent purchase) have been HP.  Also my laptop (over 4 years old) is an HP.  No problem.  I used to  have a local tech guy build my desktops but no longer.

Thanks for all the input. I really appreciate it. I do just love this machine. I take good care of it, keeping it clean, etc. I don't mind spending money on good machinery, though. Never thought of a refurbished printer. Some things to think about. Thanks again~

• Like 1