ATX Community

Database Validation Error

mdmcfarland

I just efiled my first and only 1120 return.

I received the following error notice.

R0000-905 Database Validation Error

Electronic Filing Identification Number (EFIN) in teh Return Header must be listed in teh e-fiile database and in accepted status.

What does this mean and what do I need to do. I have had no trouble e-filing individual returns. The 1120 I efiled has a fiscal year end of 9/30/08. :scratch_head:

I may have found the error myself. I don't think we had applied to e-file 1120 returns when we first sent in our application for e-filing. As I understand it, we would have to either re-apply or amend our application. Since this is our only 1120 return, I think we will just paper file.

I had the same problem and just called the IRS and they added 1120 and 1065 to my efiling status. I was able to file the rejected return four business days later.

I had the same problem and just called the IRS and they added 1120 and 1065 to my efiling status. I was able to file the rejected return four business days later.

Is that it? I ended up paper filing all of my 1065s this year because of that error. I was never able nor had the time to figure it out. Thanks!