ATX Community

Check return error list

L.S.

I can't seem to get this list to print this year. I have tried both ways - running the error report and printing from there and also tried to hit the print button and printing from there - but no luck printing either way - just get a blank sheet. Thoughts on this, please. Probably something simple!

This is really driving me crazy - as it why this won't print. I was on the phone with tech support for 1/2 hour and they couldn't figure it out so now I have to call next week and get to the upper level tech support. On my preferences for print I have checked under default print copies filing copy, under general settings I have checked print return in one print job and print watermark on client copy, under check return reports all are checked except the first one and under print worksheets all are checked. When I try to print I always just get a blank paper even though I have items on the error report. I can go to the print on top and copy the error report to a PDF and then print that, but I don't want to do that for each return for the entire year. There is something else really strange. On the 2007 program I always printed the error report and today I go back to that program and I cannot print this error report now. This is all just really strange - We did change printers this summer, but I can print the return just fine - just not the error report.

any ideas?????