ATX Community

Birthdays

Gail in Virginia

I am just curious. Taxbilly usually handles the birthday wishes to everyone, but just in case he is absent I try to look at the bottom of the page for members having a birthday today so I can back him up. I noticed 10SorTax was listed as having a birthday today, but when I looked at his or her profile, it said they had no birthday on file. Which is right?

I am just curious. Taxbilly usually handles the birthday wishes to everyone, but just in case he is absent I try to look at the bottom of the page for members having a birthday today so I can back him up. I noticed 10SorTax was listed as having a birthday today, but when I looked at his or her profile, it said they had no birthday on file. Which is right?

That's a good question. I just checked the calendar, and it says they're 2009 years old. I can't explain it, and I've never seen that happen before. I'll add that to my list of things to look at when I'm doing the upgrades.

As Eeyore said, "Thanks for noticing me." What other group would have a backup birthday greeter?! Amazing! Yes, my birthday really is July 14th and I'm a "she" who is just a hair under 2009 years old. Guess I should update my profile one of these days.

Thanks again!

10SorTAX