ATX Community

If you signed up with TRX this year, you qualify for free 2010 Membership

Fail Safe Taxes

Since it has recently came to our attention that TRX (Tax Refund Xpress) main website http://www.trxalliance.com has been Flagged by Google.com and Mozilla FireFox for having Malicious Software being downloaded to people’s computers that went to this website we want to offer the Tax Community a special offer.

Please go to the following link for the Official information from Google.com about the Issue:

http://safebrowsing.clients.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=http://trxalliance.com/&client=googlechrome&hl=en-US

Please be advised of this occurrence as a serious security issue. If you have been effected then someone possibly has gotten information from your computer as well.

Since this is such a serious hit against the tax software industry, we want to provide people who have already purchased with TRX this year and did at least 150 bank products last year FREE Taxwise 2010 Membership through Fail Safe Taxes. We are offering FREE UNLMITED EFILE for all individual and business returns including all state and federal forms and specialties. Please go to our website http://www.failsafetaxes.com for more information for the Basic EFILE package(Doesn’t include Payroll Software such as Client Write-Up). This is a 799$ value for FREE. We understand your concerns with TRX and want to provide you with a Fail Safe way to provide tax preparation services with no issues at all. If you qualify and signup with us, as long as you meet the 150 bank product previous year requirement, you will get your Taxwise login information within 3 business days. If you decide to renew the following year, you will be able to lock yourself in at your signup price and be the same for life. If you received your software this year for 289$, then next year you still could be qualified for our FREE software offer, the most you would ever pay to renew would be $289. If you got the software for free from us, you will always get your software for free.

If you are at all interested in this SPECIAL Industry saving offer please contact us at 888.594.0065 and ask for Matt.

Thank you,

Matt Ham

Fail Safe Taxes, LLC

http://www.failsafetaxes.com

888.594.0065 Ext 701

Hi, but we don't have a kenny that works for us I apologize.

Matt Ham

Fail Safe Taxes, LLC

by the way none of trx's customer info was leaked nor did they have any customers who stated that there computer where hit with a virus.as a matter of fact there going strong.i hear they have better specials going on right now then this so called trx special offer.maybe they will do a fail safe special wait that would just be a joke no one would by that special.best of luck!!

by the way none of trx's customer info was leaked nor did they have any customers who stated that there computer where hit with a virus.as a matter of fact there going strong.i hear they have better specials going on right now then this so called trx special offer.maybe they will do a fail safe special wait that would just be a joke no one would by that special.best of luck!!

Shooter

-------------

Group:

Members

Active Posts:

1 (1 per day)

Most Active In:

TRX (1 posts)

Yesterday, 10:49 PM

Profile Views:

Last Active:

Yesterday, 10:57 PM

Currently:

How can they guarantee that no one's computer was hit with a virus? Google.com reported going to the website and being attacked by a virus that was instantly downloaded to their server. I don't think you should trust TRX over a multi-billion dollar company like Google.com and Mozilla Firefox. They strive to provide the best support for their software and make everyone completely aware of the threats on the web.

"What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 13 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 4 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2010-08-21, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2010-08-21.

Malicious software is hosted on 2 domain(s), including pocketbloke.ru/, riotassistance.ru/."

Matt Ham

Fail Safe Taxes

Who are you guys and what are your intentions?

Shooter

-------------

Group:

Members

Active Posts:

1 (1 per day)

Most Active In:

TRX (1 posts)

Yesterday, 10:49 PM

Profile Views:

Last Active:

Yesterday, 10:57 PM

Currently:

How can they guarantee that no one's computer was hit with a virus? Google.com reported going to the website and being attacked by a virus that was instantly downloaded to their server. I don't think you should trust TRX over a multi-billion dollar company like Google.com and Mozilla Firefox. They strive to provide the best support for their software and make everyone completely aware of the threats on the web.

"What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 13 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 4 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2010-08-21, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2010-08-21.

Malicious software is hosted on 2 domain(s), including pocketbloke.ru/, riotassistance.ru/."

Matt Ham

Fail Safe Taxes

>>Who are you guys and what are your intentions?<<

I don't know, but they sure don't sound professonal.

i dont like the fact that fail safe is telling me that im being lied to one when trx assured me that no ones info was leaked or there computers hit with a virus.i have been a member with them for years and am very happy.i dont like that you are attacking them when they are not doing it to you on here.to also find out that you are an ex employee of theres is not very good either,it sounds like you have something personal against them and are trying to attack them.i for one am proud to have them providing me with my software and hope others are as well. thanks

I feel the same shooter. I think it is very unprofessional what Fail Tax is saying on this community board. I have been a member with TRX for 3 years and I have always had wonderful tech support. Everyone there is always so friendly and helpful. I actually got their special that is going on right now, the $699 Premium Package for only $499. And like you said shooter, if Matt is an ex-employee it sounds like he's a disgruntled employee who has nothing better to do than bash his competitors. He must be struggling at his business for him to come to this point and it's actually quite sad. I almost feel sorry for people who talk poorly about other people, and I guess he doesn't realize that it makes himself look bad and unprofessional to others. He will learn. The ATX community board is not for bashing.

I wasn't going to, but I can't resist giving my take on this whole mess!

1. Where in the reply that was given to Mike from TRX did it state this person by name? I got the impression from what was stated that he believed it was from recently let go employees, yet this man is stating he left the company in 2008?

2. If it was out of sincerity that he posted the info, why did he conveniently bring his own business into the discussion?

We all know he had other motives. At least last year when TRX started on this forum they didn't do any bashing they simply offerred a deal that was great. I do believe they had some over zealous sales people and of course we all know what resulted because of that.

Just had to chime in!

Deb!

1. Where in the reply that was given to Mike from TRX did it state this person by name? I got the impression from what was stated that he believed it was from recently let go employees, yet this man is stating he left the company in 2008?

2. If it was out of sincerity that he posted the info, why did he conveniently bring his own business into the discussion?

We all know he had other motives. At least last year when TRX started on this forum they didn't do any bashing they simply offerred a deal that was great. I do believe they had some over zealous sales people and of course we all know what resulted because of that.

Just had to chime in!

Deb!

And may I add #3.........if you want to sound legitimate and professional......check your grammar and spelling....geez, dude, did you graduate high school???

Hey everyone, I just got this email from TRX:

Hello,

We just wanted to send you a reminder about a few of TRX's pricing specials on memberships for the 2010 tax season. Currently we are offering a Labor Day Special on our $699 Premium package for only $499 plus shipping and handling through Labor Day. This package includes FREE unlimited E-filing for federal, corporate, and all 50 states. We still have our Pro Membership package offered at $299 plus shipping and handling, and we are extending this offer. The $299 Pro Membership package includes FREE unlimited E-filing for all federal and all 50 states, and all corporate forms for paper file.

We look forward to working with you this year, please check out our website www.trxalliance.com to purchase online or contact one of our friendly sales representatives at 866-829-9777.

`

Thank you,

TRX Customer Relations Dept.

Just had to chime in!

Deb!

Deb, since Mike had relayed that TRX was referring to previous employee's who started their own company. There was only 1 person it could of been, myself, like I mentioned in my reasoning, since I am the only one that started my own company. Since he (Doug Hughes) told Mike those specific words, there is no telling what other people might have heard about this same situation. Also, it was brought up to me, like I had mentioned in my reasoning, that our name had came up on a few calls we had gotten from people that had TRX previous year. This is also why I brought my business into the discussion, because my business, was being tossed the blame for TRX's lack of security, also to give ERO's the option of going to a place that has security completely in place. When customers call into our 888 number most of them ask for one of the owners. I would get on the phone and speak with them about the company and my history in this industry. Since I am referencing TRX in my background, people know that I came from TRX and started my own business. This is specifically what Doug had mentioned was the people, or party, responsible for their mishap. My business is a service bureau just like TRX and if TRX does bad business then that has a direct effect on the growth of my company.

Like I described on the only ways trxalliance.com and thetaxbook.com, they both fall into the same reasoning. If a website comes back as having malicious software being downloaded to the end users computer then that’s exactly what is happening. You yourself might not have got infected by this, but if you are someone that saw this message then decided to click "proceed to the website" then you indefinitely were infected by the effected files on their server. There is no other way around that very fact, and the only possible ways they could have gotten "infected" is because the lack of security procedures behind running a website. There is no "well this could have happened", "well TRX said this", "well Fail Safe said this", or anything that can hide the main facts that a multi-million dollar company (Google) had their servers infected by malicious software when they went to the trxalliance.com website.

In regards to me being a disgruntled EX-employee of TRX from 2 years ago, I had openly stated that. I do not like the way they do their business, and they don't tend to their customer needs only their pocket needs. I have heard rumors of over 200 people who did not receive their bank incentives that was promised by TRX and still signed the renewal contract only because they was told they would get their incentive check sent to them. September 1st and those people still haven't received their money.

I also didn't think I would have to point this out, but it seems like I am going to have to. The very main reason why I copy 'n pasted the user information for "shooter" above (who actually changed his name to "jackshooterthompson") is because I wanted to point out his "Joined" date. This is also why I pointed out the "MattHamKenny" post that was made on this topic. That account along with the jackshooterthompson (previously Shooter) was both created right after the posts was put up about TRX and I hope that would scream "fishy" to the users of this forum. Also if you notice the "DrakeDML" account was also created after the date posted by the "jackshooterthompson" account and only to respond to his post. You can see this information when you click on their Username on the post itself. It also says when they joined right under their usernames.

Doesn't this strike odd to any of you guys? Those 3 users would be created out of thin air, and only posting reference to these specific TRX posts that are about the company and the truths? It’s because its members of TRX, and Doug themselves trying to falsify information and customer testimonies to try and get you guys to look past what is right in front of you. I GUARANTEE you that those 3 accounts was credit using IP# addresses from the Murfreesboro, TN area. Which the only way to have this verified is the owner of this forum would have to check the logs and find out if the IP's match or are in the same range.

This method of testimonial verification is used very heavily to know if someone's response should be taking highly or is a fabricated response by representatives of the company, or subject, that the originating post is about.

I understand completely that you all see myself coming with personal attacks against the company and are not fully in agreement to the methods and ways I have gone about spreading the news. I am just asking you all to look beyond that and look into the actual main question at hand. Is TRX really as truthful and honest about their services and security as they claim?

This is all that I am trying to get the users of this forum to consider. If you don't want to use my company that is perfectly fine with myself and I wish you all the best with the specific company that you decide to go with, but the truth has to be told.

Deb, since Mike had relayed that TRX was referring to previous employee's who started their own company. There was only 1 person it could of been, myself, like I mentioned in my reasoning, since I am the only one that started my own company. Since he (Doug Hughes) told Mike those specific words, there is no telling what other people might have heard about this same situation. Also, it was brought up to me, like I had mentioned in my reasoning, that our name had came up on a few calls we had gotten from people that had TRX previous year. This is also why I brought my business into the discussion, because my business, was being tossed the blame for TRX's lack of security, also to give ERO's the option of going to a place that has security completely in place. When customers call into our 888 number most of them ask for one of the owners. I would get on the phone and speak with them about the company and my history in this industry. Since I am referencing TRX in my background, people know that I came from TRX and started my own business. This is specifically what Doug had mentioned was the people, or party, responsible for their mishap. My business is a service bureau just like TRX and if TRX does bad business then that has a direct effect on the growth of my company.

Like I described on the only ways trxalliance.com and thetaxbook.com, they both fall into the same reasoning. If a website comes back as having malicious software being downloaded to the end users computer then that’s exactly what is happening. You yourself might not have got infected by this, but if you are someone that saw this message then decided to click "proceed to the website" then you indefinitely were infected by the effected files on their server. There is no other way around that very fact, and the only possible ways they could have gotten "infected" is because the lack of security procedures behind running a website. There is no "well this could have happened", "well TRX said this", "well Fail Safe said this", or anything that can hide the main facts that a multi-million dollar company (Google) had their servers infected by malicious software when they went to the trxalliance.com website.

In regards to me being a disgruntled EX-employee of TRX from 2 years ago, I had openly stated that. I do not like the way they do their business, and they don't tend to their customer needs only their pocket needs. I have heard rumors of over 200 people who did not receive their bank incentives that was promised by TRX and still signed the renewal contract only because they was told they would get their incentive check sent to them. September 1st and those people still haven't received their money.

I also didn't think I would have to point this out, but it seems like I am going to have to. The very main reason why I copy 'n pasted the user information for "shooter" above (who actually changed his name to "jackshooterthompson") is because I wanted to point out his "Joined" date. This is also why I pointed out the "MattHamKenny" post that was made on this topic. That account along with the jackshooterthompson (previously Shooter) was both created right after the posts was put up about TRX and I hope that would scream "fishy" to the users of this forum. Also if you notice the "DrakeDML" account was also created after the date posted by the "jackshooterthompson" account and only to respond to his post. You can see this information when you click on their Username on the post itself. It also says when they joined right under their usernames.

Doesn't this strike odd to any of you guys? Those 3 users would be created out of thin air, and only posting reference to these specific TRX posts that are about the company and the truths? It’s because its members of TRX, and Doug themselves trying to falsify information and customer testimonies to try and get you guys to look past what is right in front of you. I GUARANTEE you that those 3 accounts was credit using IP# addresses from the Murfreesboro, TN area. Which the only way to have this verified is the owner of this forum would have to check the logs and find out if the IP's match or are in the same range.

This method of testimonial verification is used very heavily to know if someone's response should be taking highly or is a fabricated response by representatives of the company, or subject, that the originating post is about.

I understand completely that you all see myself coming with personal attacks against the company and are not fully in agreement to the methods and ways I have gone about spreading the news. I am just asking you all to look beyond that and look into the actual main question at hand. Is TRX really as truthful and honest about their services and security as they claim?

This is all that I am trying to get the users of this forum to consider. If you don't want to use my company that is perfectly fine with myself and I wish you all the best with the specific company that you decide to go with, but the truth has to be told.

Note to self: do not read any more of fail safe taxes postings.