ATX Community

TRX, TRX Alliance, Refund XPress, Adroit, Doug Hughes, Terrell Hughes etc

Tax2012

I am wondering if anybody can explain the relationships to all of these people/companies as well as provide any EIN that you might have for any of them. I have been trying to collect over $50,000 in Service Bureau fees owed to my company for the last two years and continue to have issues. The more and more I learn about the company the more I find out that there is more and more about them that I really do not know.

I used the TRX Allicance software for the 2009 tax year in 2010 and was supposed to receive the service bureau fee money in June of 2010. Nothing has ever come other than lies, stories, excuses, promises etc.etc.etc. I have now found relationships with all of the following companies but not sure when they came into existence and exactly how my money has been used. I am of the belief that my funds have been used to fund the developement of new tax software that will allow TRX to have their own software instead of reselling another companies software.

If you have any info or EIN for the following

TRX Alliance

Taxworks

RedGear

Tax Refund Xpress LLC

InCorp Services INC

Adroit Software

Terrell D Hughes JR

Doug Hughes

Dustin Hughes

Kathy Hughes

TRX Software Developement Incorporated

FREE File 1040Works

Oh, I did my bank products through Chase the year I used TRX Alliance and was told by TRX that Chase did pay all of the service bureau fees but apparently SBBT didn't pay them that year. So my money was received by TRX and there should be no reason I wasn't paid.

I would appreciate anyone's experience with any of the above. I only just found this board.