ATX Community

NETWORK INTEGRITY ISSUES

kfoleycpa

:o

I just sent the following message to tech support. I wonder if they will fix this? I was planning on switching software in May, but I may not be able to wait that long.

I currently have a case ongoing with tech support regarding the integrity of Client Write Up program in the network. The first person to use the program is asked login information. Any subsequent user is asked if they want an additional instance of the program and is logged in as the first user. This is followed by run time errors and workstations locking up until we have to reboot the server.

Now the tax software is acting flakey. User one was logged into tax working on a 1040. User two was logged into tax working on W2s. User three was logged into another program accepting credit card information from a customer. The credit card information was pulled into ATX 1040 being worked on by user one in the box for the spouses name under married filing separately. PLEASE RESOLVE THESE ISSUES NOW!!!! I would attempt to call you, but recent experience has taught me there is typically a two hour wait to get thru to tech support.

Thanks for the reply I am running XP Pro also.

There is some type of system cache writing "flag or option"

Therefore if the O/S delays in writing back to the server you could have a problem.

This is from a client problem with another piece of software.

Just a guess.

I suggest a google search on how to check the cache write flag if you want

to know more.

Thanks for the reply I am running XP Pro also.

There is some type of system cache writing "flag or option"

Therefore if the O/S delays in writing back to the server you could have a problem.

This is from a client problem with another piece of software.

Just a guess.

I suggest a google search on how to check the cache write flag if you want

to know more.

THANKS