ATX Community

UPDATE 23 IS READY

jetaxes

I sincerely hope you don't trust any of these updates. You can't tell what all is screwed up that used to work or will never work right again. If anyone uses this software I think you are in for some real trouble from the IRS for a number of years to come. I wonder if the IRS could reject anything coming from TRX and refuse to recognize them as a transmitter and software provider. If they could that would really help stop alot of folks from getting into trouble.

I stopped calling TRX on Friday,1/25. They said they would have Schedule A problems fixed that afternoon, or by Saturday. Saturday came and went, but the update didn't,so I switched to Tax Act. I used Tax Act in the past and was very happy with their software.

I can't believe anyone is actually filing with TRX software. Perhaps a single person with no dependents who has "one W-2" in FL. But, anything more complex will probably come back to haunt them.

I hate to say this, but only a person truly unknowlegeable about taxes would trust this software.