ATX Community

TRX and FaceBook

MsTabbyKats

I think you are correct about this being of sign of things to come. I received some of the e-mail notifications of available updates to version .23 and nothing after that. Makes me wonder if Doug and TRX has closed shop but he is probably trying to avoid any additional negativity. Doug does appear to read this board and he should by all means do what ever he can in an attempt to save what is left if there is anything left at all. Asking most of us to renew next year is almost like an insult. However, if Doug would do the right thing and refund our money, it might be the only chance he would have to get us to even begin to think about viewing a demo of his software let alone purchasing it.

If you would like a copy of their Facebook complaints, I'll be scanning them into a .pdf file this week and will email them out. Private Message me your email address and I'll mail them out when I can.

IMO if you are going to small claim routes in court, it's a vital source. Each has a name, address and photo backing up the posting so while in a normal court it wouldn't be all that helpful, in small claims court I think it might be. Even with the account canceled, it's relevant.

Hello Guys,

I recently found out that Onedesktax.com offers
1040 and Business Tax Software Free to all 1st year clients.

They gave me both Web and Desktop Version for Free.

My Cousin told me about them, no credit card was required.

They I just Download the Desktop software below, installed it
call them and they activated my tax 2012 account.

I got unilimited E-filing and Bank products..For FREE

Here is website http://onedesktax.com/

I downloaded Desktop Version here: ---> OneDesk Tax Softwares(Tax year 2012 web and Desktop versions)

The only way to teach these crooks a lesson is to get the TN AG involved. They are pros at taking people's money and not delivering. Just google and I think some one posted here their track record going all the way back to 2008. Had I known about this forum or TRX background, I would have avoided them like the plague!