ATX Community

OK....Seriously....

Janitor Bob

Darn it!...this aint funny!....Who stole my frikkin banana!?

JB...............Chaz is up to his trickery again! I just slipped on a banana peel here in fletcher............Hmmmmmmmmm

We need an investigation on this one...........I too have to lean towards calling ATX Support on the issue.

Regards,

Single Dad

My research finds:

In the Bananas case, the United States joined other complainants in

challenging the European Union's banana import regime under the WTO. The

United States and the European Union eventually reached an Understanding

to resolve the WTO dispute over the European Union's import regime for

bananas. By virtue of that Understanding, the European Union imposed a

transitional banana import regime that will not end until seven years

after the initial deadline established by the WTO for the European Union

to come into compliance. The European Union subsequently obtained from the

Doha Ministerial Conference of the WTO a waiver from paragraphs 1 and 2 of

Article XIII of the GATT 1994 with respect to its transitional banana

import regime. That waiver was necessary for the transitional banana

import regime to remain consistent with the WTO obligations of the

European Union.

You have exceeded your banana limit and now must come into compliance......

>>I have never seen a banana "frick."<<

You misunderstand. "Frikkin" is simply a variation of "friggin," a common expletive. It's used because it sounds like a nastier word, but it actually started as a racial slur, "Phrygian."

The Phrygians were a branch of the Macedonians who defended the plains of Troy, first earning the displeasure of western civilization. Since changing their name to Armenians, they've had a long-standing dispute with the rest of Turkey. Hence the epithets.

Now, you normally think of bananas as a tropical fruit, but actually Turkey is one of the leading producers of high quality bananas--they grow them in large greenhouses! They are so delicious the plantations can't keep up with demand, and Turkey exacts a 100% tariff on competing bananas from other countries. So losing a Phrygian banana is no small matter.

>>I have never seen a banana "frick."<<

You misunderstand. "Frikkin" is simply a variation of "friggin," a common expletive. It's used because it sounds like a nastier word, but it actually started as a racial slur, "Phrygian."

The Phrygians were a branch of the Macedonians who defended the plains of Troy, first earning the displeasure of western civilization. Since changing their name to Armenians, they've had a long-standing dispute with the rest of Turkey. Hence the epithets.

Now, you normally think of bananas as a tropical fruit, but actually Turkey is one of the leading producers of high quality bananas--they grow them in large greenhouses! They are so delicious the plantations can't keep up with demand, and Turkey exacts a 100% tariff on competing bananas from other countries. So losing a Phrygian banana is no small matter.

I sure hope they find that banana fast!

Darn it!...this aint funny!....Who stole my frikkin banana!?

I thank you all for your phone calls and letters of support....I especially appreciate the donations that have been submitted. However, the singing Bananagram was bit much....and kinda creepy.....the banana guy smelled like Lenny the Pirate.

Although we could not locate the missing friggin banana, Your donations allowed me to purchase a batch of chaquita bananas....they may not be friggin, but still yummy on my peanut butter sandwich!

and there I was..... sittin in the corner diner, Just a few hours ago...... looking at the pie menu. Should I, or shouldn't I??? and there it was, BANANA CREAM!!! My favorite!! Gotta have it!! WoooHoooo!! .....and then, boom, I notice it says: "friggin" banana cream pie. Shucks, didn't feel like messin with the side affects of that so I just had another hot dog instead.

oh, and pour me another one too!!