ATX Community

ATX 1041 capital gain transactions

Linda Mathey

I am very frustrated. I just began work on the first of a number of large trusts. Apparently there is no way to import csv files with capital gains and losses to the 2012 Form 1041 program. This is the smallest of the trusts and has 147 capital gain transactions....way too time consuming to input one at a time. Come on ATX give us what we paid for.

Does anyone else use a different software that allows the import of the transactions?

I am very frustrated. I just began work on the first of a number of large trusts. Apparently there is no way to import csv files with capital gains and losses to the 2012 Form 1041 program. This is the smallest of the trusts and has 147 capital gain transactions....way too time consuming to input one at a time. Come on ATX give us what we paid for.

Does anyone else use a different software that allows the import of the transactions?

Linda, I think you posted on the other board also. Did you see the reply from ATX that the import function was available on the 1041 Sch D form update that released as of today?