ATX Community

I'm so excited!!!!!

JJStephens

I just got my TRX renewal application. I can hardly wait to fill it out and send it in!

April fools! Yeah, I know. That was two weeks ago. I'm so far behind that it's still current for me!!

--------------------------

They announced they're changing their refund policy.

100% Money Back Guarantee on the following:

MeF States: first day IRS accepts e-filing

MeF Corporate: Feb 15

MeF Fed 1040: first day IRS accepts e-filing

They're still honoring price guarantees through May 1 (no exceptions); on May 2 minimum price goes $599.99 (no exceptions). I cannot imagine anyone biting.

Guest Taxed

Once they change their name they will find unsuspecting taxpros who will buy it for $599! If you remember TRX has a habit of lowering prices by $100 when they need the sales around thanksgiving. So you will see a discou around that time frame.

Last 2 years though i renewed early to lock in the price and I was amazed when they would lower the price to what the lock price was right around thanksgiving to get new sales. So what advantage did I have to renew early???

NOT going to make that mistake again.

Hey I'm feeling a little left out here or even possibly slighted. I haven't gotten my renewal letter yet. I wonder, and yet it seems as though the ones who are getting the renewal letters are the ones who didn't get a refund. Am I right with this or just plain crazy? If it is true, I mean come on really? :wall:

Hey I'm feeling a little left out here or even possibly slighted. I haven't gotten my renewal letter yet. I wonder, and yet it seems as though the ones who are getting the renewal letters are the ones who didn't get a refund. Am I right with this or just plain crazy? If it is true, I mean come on really? :wall:

I disputed my Discover Card Charge on 1/20 and was fully vindicated/issue resolved/officially credited on 3/18. So, I got my money back on this faulty program and they send me this renewal letter? That's why their renewal letter is going back to sender.

Guest Taxed

Cruel joke! I guess it is water under the bridge at this point, another season is over. I hope people pay very close attention to the reputation and feedback from the user community before they spend another dime on a new tax prep software. Beware of early renewal fine print!

As for TRX I hope our paths do not cross again!

• 3 weeks later...