ATX Community

Affordable Care Act

Christian

Bulldog Tom take a chill pill! It is only a debate. I can not change your views and you can not change mine. But your words like " I will never let you forget that insult" and "that dumb a$$ liberal TAXED" is tantamount to threats for expressing an opinion. Where are the forum moderators on this issue?

In this entire thread never have I once traded personal insults with anyone including you. I am sure you are a grown man but you are acting like an immature teenage bully!

Nice victim talk. Just like I predicted. You spout your racism labels all over the place, then retreat like the little dumb a$$ liberal TAXED who has been hurt. Now I am threatening you? Get over your victim complex you dumb a$$. I am calling you out for what you are. If that is threatening to you, that is your problem (isn't that what you said to me in the PM?)

"where are the moderators" in your whiny a$$ victim voice. Looking for someone to come save you from someone who won't back down and won't take your Dumb A$$ Crap. You started it. I gave you the chance to apologize. You got offended that any words that came out of your typewriter were not offensive. Now you are offended. You jerk. I told you this is where it would go, and I am not backing down. You don't like it, leave. Don't post anymore and spout your racist baiting hatred on this board.

If you want this to end, do the right thing and apologize. Otherwise, your dumb a$$ comments will be answered by this right wing republican at every post.

Tom

Hollister, CA

I know people feel strongly about their political beliefs, but you guys have to have some tact. Apparently it's impossible for Americans to have a political discussion on the internet without it turning into either a circlejerk of like-minded individuals ranting about the other party, or childish name calling. Neither situation is of any value to anyone.

Thread Locked.

• Like 3