ATX Community

A new look for the ATX Community

Eric

Howdy folks, sorry to be making changes during the tax season.

Within the next hour, I'm going to apply a new "skin" to the ATX Community Forums. It'll be more subdued and quite a bit less flashy, but all of the same functionality will remain in place.

Bandwidth use for the site jumped about 10x last month over previous months, and this is an attempt to put the site on a little diet.

If you absolutely hate the new look, please just give it a week to grow on you. If you still hate it, there will be an option to switch back to the previous look at the very bottom of the page on the left. I will add this option some time next week.

Within the next hour, I'm going to apply a new "skin" to the ATX Community Forums. It'll be more subdued and quite a bit less flashy, but all of the same functionality will remain in place.

Since I've never come here for the flashy stuff, just the funny stuff and the great help and information, I think this is one change I can handle even during tax season!

Thanks again for a great community!

Cathy

Within the next hour, I'm going to apply a new "skin" to the ATX Community Forums. It'll be more subdued and quite a bit less flashy, but all of the same functionality will remain in place...

...Bandwidth use for the site jumped about 10x last month over previous months, and this is an attempt to put the site on a little diet.

Are there any other "perks" that could be eliminated to save bandwith? Avatars, smileys, etc? I like all those things, but I am all about plain and functional if it will save expense. JMNSHO

• 3 weeks later...