ATX Community

locked out of myatx

grandmabee

I am again locked out of "myatx" anyone have information on how to get back in. I went to reset and then screen came back and said to use my 20 number activation code as my password. I did that and still could not get in. Then when I tried to do again to it said locked out and then I went to help and secret qestion came up for my answer and of course no question was listed ..blank and when I used my normal answer not right. I don't know why they made getting into help so complicated this year. you can't get them on the phone and not even on their own support site.

I had to wait ten days before they got around to calling me. AND that was after 4 emails. What they had me do, and I don't know if this will work, was:

1) go to the sign on screen and put in customer number

2) Type in ADMIN

3) In password, use your activation code with no dashes.

If that works, it did for me, then you can reset your password. I don't know why they made it so comlicated. Its not our checking account or some such thing that needs high security.