ATX Community

TRX The WORST Tax Software...I Lost Thousands $$$ Last Year

lyreco

I can't believe TRX is still in business. For those of you who are new to their software, it is not reliable at all. Last year Tax Firms and Tax Preparers using TRX had a combined lost of hundred of thousand of dollars. Not only that but I doubt that the software issues caused by TRX may have affected return customes for this coming tax season. I dont advise to purchase TRX software since they were so irresponsable last year making changes to their software during the heaviest tax preparation times causing a tremendous loss for all of of us. Their business has not ever been in Tax Software Development. Their business has bee based in retail only...selling someone elses software and providing tech support at a lower price. IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A GREAT TAX SEASON, STRESS FREE, THEN DON'T PURCHASE TRX SOFTWARE. I highly recommend UTAX a reatailer for Crosslink software. UTAX will work out a great price for you. Good luck.

Elsa

TaxExact is TRX's in house software. It's the same software they shipped for the 2012 tax filing season, in place of TaxWorks (which customers purchased and expected to receive as in previous years). TaxExact was useless in 2012! I wouldn't purchase any software from them

• 2 weeks later...

Did any of you just receive this email from TRX? What nerve and lack of ethics! They sold me an absolutely useless program last year, refused to refund my money, had a crony to contact me trying to get information when I went to the Tennessee Attorney General, filed bankruptcy to avoid dealing with their debacle and continued to lie about things. Now they expect me to buy anything from them. All I want from them is my money back that I paid them last year.

40% off our $799.99 (ALL Inclusive) package! Plus S&H.

Merry Christmas from TRX!

Available for PC or Mac

Federal MeF 1040 Individual

States MeF Individual

Free Unlimited eFile of Individual Returns

Federal Corporate 1065, 1120S & 1120C

States MeF Corporate (Select States)

Free Unlimited eFile of Corporate Returns

After the Fact Payroll - 940 , 941 , 944 , W3, 1096, W2, & 1099M

Appointment Scheduler

Free Tech Support

Free Tax Support

New - Extensive Client Organizers

New - 2 Year Comparison

To take a sneak peek of the awesome 2013 software go to our website at www.trxsoftware.com and clicking on the link or by just clicking the link below.

http://trxsoftware.com/SneakPeek.html

I feel so left out. They dont send me anything. I believe the last mail I received form them was in May at the end of the 2013 filing season. I hope I didnt offend them.

Are you all setup with ATX now? How did your conversion go?

Just think of TRX as a bad nightmare!

Hi Crank

For the TaxWise to ATX conversion -- will that be a download or are they sending it to you? I just got my ATX software yesterday but I'm waiting until my new PC comes in before installing it. (My current PC can only use 3 Gig of Ram.)

I'll also be interested in any conversion issues you have when you get the program.

Hi Crank

For the TaxWise to ATX conversion -- will that be a download or are they sending it to you? I just got my ATX software yesterday but I'm waiting until my new PC comes in before installing it. (My current PC can only use 3 Gig of Ram.)

I'll also be interested in any conversion issues you have when you get the program.

Kea I dont know how the conversion is handled...yet