ATX Community

TO THE FRIENDS OF FLORIDA TAX MAN

FLORIDA TAX MAN

:wall::dunno::scratch_head::wall::dunno::scratch_head:

That was really not appropriate Jack. No one is questioning your decision to stay with the software, not even me. You are happy with ATX as are many others and that is your perogative.

You are also extremely helpful to those that also decided to stick it out with ATX and that is commendable.

But in this thread, FTM only wanted to know about what was going on over at the Official ATX Community and I made an attempt to let him know. If you think my focus was too narrow, and want to show him additional feedback from that community, you only have to go there and copy some of the comments to provide him what he is looking for.

• Like 1

That was really not appropriate Jack. No one is questioning your decision to stay with the software, not even me. You are happy with ATX as are many others and that is your perogative.

You are also extremely helpful to those that also decided to stick it out with ATX and that is commendable.

But in this thread, FTM only wanted to know about what was going on over at the Official ATX Community and I made an attempt to let him know. If you think my focus was too narrow, and want to show him additional feedback from that community, you only have to go there and copy some of the comments to provide him what he is looking for.

My posts were not a reflection on anything you said or posted. I grow weary of people posting negative things about software that they are not even using. When people post those kind of things, they are only trying to stir up discontent. If FTM were a current ATX user, I would have nothing to say. He is NOT, so his flaming comments have no purpose other than to stir discontent.

Rant over.

My posts were not a reflection on anything you said or posted. I grow weary of people posting negative things about software that they are not even using. When people post those kind of things, they are only trying to stir up discontent. If FTM were a current ATX user, I would have nothing to say. He is NOT, so his flaming comments have no purpose other than to stir discontent.

Rant over.

As Joel said, your head-banging post was inappropriate because I said nothing negative about the ATX program. As I said, it's different than it was in 2011, and I am sincere when I say that I wish everyone well that is using it. It was not said with any sarcasm, if that's how you interpreted it.

I was trying to put a stop to the argument, but you always choose the other path of continuing to answer those that post flaming comments, and YOU keep the pot stirred as well. If you are THAT WEARY of reading those arguments, then you need to back away from the keyboard and stop answering, because by your doing so, it is YOU that fans the flames. So for a second time, I'll ask you to stop.