ATX Community

OneDesk NJ CBT-100S Problem with form

mrichman333

I have a S-corp. and the NJ return in Onedesk is missing info.

This for can NOT be efiled so it is very important to have this information on the form. It had it last year.

Here is a link to the Form from NJ http://www.state.nj.us/treasury/taxation/pdf/current/cbt/cbt100s.pdf

My Onedesk form is missing the top that has the Name Address,

Date of NJ S Corporation election _____________________________________

State and date of incorporation _______________________________________

Date authorized to do business in NJ __________________________________

Federal business activity code _______________________________________

Corporation books are in the care of __________________________________

at_______________________________________________________________

Telephone Number (_________) _____________________________

AND Missing the signature section

I declare under the penalties provided by law, that this return (including any accompanying schedules and statements) has been examined by me and to the best of my knowledge

and belief is a true, correct and complete return. If the return is prepared by a person other than the taxpayer, his declaration is based on all the information relating to the matters

required to be reported in the return of which he has knowledge.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Date) (Signature of Duly Authorized Officer of Taxpayer) (Title)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Date) (Signature of Individual Preparing Return) (Address) (Preparer’s ID Number)

(Name of Tax Preparer’s Employer) (Address) (Employer’s ID Number)

DIVISION USE

SIGNATURE AND

VERIFICATION

(See Instruction 12)

2013 - S - Page 1

I suggest you call Dan at support with this one. He has been very helpful with getting any issue I have presented to him resolved in as quick a manner as possible. Make sure your program is up to date before calling him. You may want to have a copy of the form ready to fax to him. Good Luck!

Thanks Terry. I am going to call in the morning, tech support closed at 5 on Saturday, I noticed the problem at 5:15 Saturday... Ugh

While OneDesk is a reseller of OltPro, they certainly are on top of any problems that need attention. I a beginning to get very comfortable with this software. I did notice that any instructional letters for form K-1 are not included. Just printed a 1065 48 page return and no K-1 instruction letters. We tried to create a custom letter bu the program did/does not contain the fields for the partners. I feel they will fix this for next year. As a simple work around, I created a letter to go with the K-1.

• Like 1