ATX Community

NT - I am ________________

Ray in Ohio

It is truly wonderful that this community has remained so strong, thanks primarily to Eric and KC, for so long. It is also wonderful that so many of us go back even further, maybe as far as 1997 when I joined ATX users, and still remain a family, colleagues always ready to help each other and welcome new folks all the time. I know my practice would not be what it is without my virtual office here at this community. Thanks to all for keeping on!

• Like 4

This site is my sanity break. Thank you Eric for keeping this site alive. Happy Birthday!!! and Happy Birthday to KC, who is always there to help.

I have been with ATX since 1997 also (Still have the 1997 CD's), when I switched from Parsons to ProSeries (Very Costly). Thank you everyone for all of your insights and help. I was a lerker for a long time, much more productive being interactive.

I still love to see all of RitaB's Posts the best, they make my day. She could be a Stand Up Comedian in her off Tax Season.

Thank you again everyone! Hope everyone survives the end of Tax Season. At least next week I am off from my "Normal" day job, and can concentrate on my remaining tax returns and extensions!.

Carol

:bday:

• Like 3

It is truly wonderful that this community has remained so strong, thanks primarily to Eric and KC, for so long. It is also wonderful that so many of us go back even further, maybe as far as 1997 when I joined ATX users, and still remain a family, colleagues always ready to help each other and welcome new folks all the time. I know my practice would not be what it is without my virtual office here at this community. Thanks to all for keeping on!

This site is my sanity break. Thank you Eric for keeping this site alive. Happy Birthday!!! and Happy Birthday to KC, who is always there to help.

I have been with ATX since 1997 also (Still have the 1997 CD's), when I switched from Parsons to ProSeries (Very Costly). Thank you everyone for all of your insights and help. I was a lerker for a long time, much more productive being interactive.

I still love to see all of RitaB's Posts the best, they make my day. She could be a Stand Up Comedian in her off Tax Season.

Thank you again everyone! Hope everyone survives the end of Tax Season. At least next week I am off from my "Normal" day job, and can concentrate on my remaining tax returns and extensions!.

Carol

:bday:

CCH should take notes about how to run a community website...

• Like 1

Many thanks to Eric & KC for setting up this forum, and thank you to all of you who contribute your valuable time to participate. Like others, I have learned much on this forum, saved myself much research time in a few situations, and definitely saved some money in other situations. And the laughs & chuckles are priceless.

And a special Happy Birthday to KC. Hope you have a great one.

• Like 2

I am................... Just paying off all the credit card balances that build up over the slow months of 1 oct-jan. Monday I pay my own extensions and just sit here answering questions from clients that had their returns for weeks but only look at them on the 14th and 15th. then off to Vegas!!!!!!!!!!!!! first time there.

• Like 7