ATX Community

Tax Subject Posts

Evan S. Golar

First-I like coming to this board and posting, and as I stated in my first post the other day, I really do enjoy the interaction among fellow practitioners.

However, so far, all I've seen posted are discussions on the management of this board and no substantive discussions on "How Do You Handle" specific income tax problems except e-filing-whether they be individual, corporate, business, payroll, or other related subjects.

Isn't this really what boards like this are for? I understand and expect that there will be some exchange of "tech support" for ATX users, but I would expect the main thrust to be a forum for practitioners sounding off practitioner problems to each other.

Will the close of tax season (other than extensions) most tax issues have been resolved. If you will monitor during the extension season you will see occassional questions as those issues are resolved. Instead of just monitoring, why not post that question that has been nagging you?

Mike