ATX Community

Jainen

jasdlm

>>I really miss you, and I missed you last year.  I wish you would join us again.<<

I thank forum members for this kind thread.  As a moderator points out, the reason jainen stopped participating in 2013 has been resolved.  Still, there is another issue in my own mind that has kept me from posting in the last year.  I thank the moderators for allowing my non-tax post here.

• Like 7

>>I really miss you, and I missed you last year.  I wish you would join us again.<<

I thank forum members for this kind thread.  As a moderator points out, the reason jainen stopped participating in 2013 has been resolved.  Still, there is another issue in my own mind that has kept me from posting in the last year.  I thank the moderators for allowing my non-tax post here.

I wish we could work it out.  I really hate to see you 'missing' from another season.  You have taught me quite a bit since I started my practice, and since I never practiced in a firm and do not have any partners, it has been invaluable.  When you or OldJack were tough on me when I asked a question I should have known the answer to, it made me work harder and research more before I asked, which made me a better practitioner.  There are many people on this Board to whom I owe a debt of gratitude.  I'm afraid to name them because I might leave someone out.  It's just sad when someone is missing from 'the firm'.

I hope you are well.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

I support any positive/negative jainen posts.

I :P or  :spaz: jainen...it's all good.

several/many years ago, when I ran across jainen on other dearly departed boards (and here)...

I fantasized about living the good life (like jainen) on the california (carmel?) coast.

you go boy!!!