ATX Community

Pricing for ATX # of Users is changing

Philip1117

Efiling is unlimited.  You get three users for free but you pay for each user above three.  You have a per office fee and your user packs are not transferable.

Depending on the pricing this might save me money. I need 5 users so I have to pay about $600 fox Max package every year. If they price additional users at anything less than 300/ea, I will save.

xxxxx  comment hidden  xxxxx

I don't get this comment.  I've been a long time user of ATX.  It's slow but I think that's the type of programming it uses.  I haven't had the problems others have had, returns not opening or whatever.  Something must be going on unique with them.

Edited by kcjenkins
  • Like 5

I agree, JM, it would make good marketing sense to sell at least one more intermediate size, say 4-9, for a price between the two current options.  In the 'old days', ATX would have listened to a good presentation, but sadly, CCH just does not seem to listen to much of anything.  

I agree, JM, it would make good marketing sense to sell at least one more intermediate size, say 4-9, for a price between the two current options.  In the 'old days', ATX would have listened to a good presentation, but sadly, CCH just does not seem to listen to much of anything.  

And we all know companies analyze their customer bases to maximize its profits based on criteria such as this, and that is probably why they have 3 users built in to the base price, knowing that there are those with 4 preparers so that they can tack on that extra charge for.

• Like 1

When I first read this, I thought the OP was about individual returns no longer being unlimited, that it was going to something like a PPR program.  This is a misleading post and I think it should be retitled by the moderators.  It should be more reflective of what they may be doing, which is possibly adding more steps in the number of users to the pricing.

Tom

Newark, CA

Edited by BulldogTom