ATX Community

Pricing for ATX # of Users is changing

Philip1117

I'm still looking for the new pricing. I logged into MYATX - nothing. I browsed everywhere I could think of - nothing. I didn't receive a renewal email either. I'm just trying to find this new pricing however it breaks down whether reconfigured user packs, pricing for enhanced depreciation or not, whatever has changed.

I'm still looking for the new pricing. I logged into MYATX - nothing. I browsed everywhere I could think of - nothing. I didn't receive a renewal email either. I'm just trying to find this new pricing however it breaks down whether reconfigured user packs, pricing for enhanced depreciation or not, whatever has changed.

When I go to atxinc.com, there is a left to right series of moving windows,

click on the one that says "Lock in My Deal".

Then you will be prompted to log in, which will take you to your renewal info.

Mine was ATX Max $ 1329 plus $ 69 processing for a total of $ 1,398

There is another window that will give you the package details.

Edited by cbslee

Here's what I see on following your instructions:

<%=message%>

This site is currently under construction. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please contact the Account Management department at 800-495-4626 with questions you may have regarding your renewal. Thank you.

Yes, I figured that out, and I saw "Lock in your deal", clicked on it, then it asked me to log in.  I did, but then it just took me to the standard page you get when you log in, no renewal option.  Oh well, was not going to do it now, just wanted to see it.

I'm curious. Are you both using IE by any chance ? I almost always use Firefox.

Jack,

What part is unfounded.

On 04/02/15 3:47 PM, James Taubin wrote:
Yes, there have been a few changes this year. They have discontinued the unlimited license, MAX comes with 3 users so I added the block of 5 additional users since you have 7; since individual license are $99 each.

The enhanced assets used to be separate program, but they have included it back into MAX.

I highly recommend you get the iFirm practice management, it values at $2499 (7-10 users) but with renewal this month you only pay the set-up fee of $199. Here is a link for more info: https://www.cchsfs.com/cchifirm/accounting-practice-management.aspx It's the latest technology for tax and accounting firms.  You will have access to it for 12 months with no obligation to keep it after that time; if you choose to renew in 2016 you may do so with the 7-10 users or modify users. Updated pricing will be available April 2016.

Have a great day!

James Taubin | Account Manager, Sales | CCH Small Firm Services
800-495-4626 Ext 1220 | [email protected]
225 Chastain Meadows Court NW, #200 Kennesaw, GA 30144

Jack,

What part is unfounded.

On 04/02/15 3:47 PM, James Taubin wrote:

Yes, there have been a few changes this year. They have discontinued the unlimited license, MAX comes with 3 users so I added the block of 5 additional users since you have 7; since individual license are $99 each.

The enhanced assets used to be separate program, but they have included it back into MAX.

I highly recommend you get the iFirm practice management, it values at $2499 (7-10 users) but with renewal this month you only pay the set-up fee of $199. Here is a link for more info: https://www.cchsfs.com/cchifirm/accounting-practice-management.aspx It's the latest technology for tax and accounting firms.  You will have access to it for 12 months with no obligation to keep it after that time; if you choose to renew in 2016 you may do so with the 7-10 users or modify users. Updated pricing will be available April 2016.

Have a great day!

James Taubin | Account Manager, Sales | CCH Small Firm Services

800-495-4626 Ext 1220 | [email protected]

225 Chastain Meadows Court NW, #200 Kennesaw, GA 30144

They are intent on driving the firms with more than a few hundred clients away.  I have sensed this business motive for the past 4 years.  Those users with 500 or less compose 80% of their customer base.  The other 20% consume 80% of their tech support time. 

Again, CCH does NOT understand how to keep a customer base happy.  They DO NOT understand customer service.

I was surprised no one has communicated the pricing chage before you try to renew.  They added in the fixed asset upgrade and some kind of practice management software that would have cost 2500 next year on top of the tax program.  Don't need software to track my work flow.  I can just look in one of the 8 boxes we set up every year.

I removed all addons to the tax program and the price for two offices and 8 users at each office was about 3100.

I would have purhcased the paperless plus but it doesn't work with scansnap scanners.

Too bad. This was one of my suggestions. I think it's wrong to have a 1-3 pack and a 4 to infinity pack. I wanted them to add a 4-7 pack, an 8-10 pack, etc. I feel like I'm really overpaying for the extra 2 users I need. Oh well.

JM, are you using ATX MAX?  How much do they charge for the extra user?   Maybe you should consider purchasing the Total Tax office package that includes up to 5 users and would give you the research package too.  I used MAX for years and then found that purchasing TTO actually saved me some money because I was able to eliminate other research products I was purchasing separately.

• Like 2