ATX Community

Unable to receive Acks

Ray in Ohio

Tried to receive Acks this morning. Get a red error, that says: "unable to receive Acks. Try again and if this error persists, contact ATX technical support."

I am curious, have I been picked as the person they are creating problems for today or is everyone having this problem this morning?

I really, really, don't want to have to call tex upport.

I've been having the same problem, as well.

Since 8:30AM (EST) every time I try I get the error. Came here to see if anyone else had, as well. So it must be on their end, not ours.

Wonder if they're having weather-related problems? Heard there was sleet and ice in the southeast.

Catherine

Tech support told me to synchronize and if that doesnt work to wait an hour.

Earlier I got same red error messages as everyone else.

Then, I did an update around 9:30 with no problem.

Now at 9:49 at the stage to receive acks, I'm getting a new red error that says "unable to continue...due to server error...unknown error"

The process just locked up at the ack receive point. It wouldn't even go to the end for disconnect. I'm hoping that they're still working on their server & I'll try later.

Maybe I have a suspicious nature, but I think CCH is just not devoting that many resources to ATX customers, and when we get down to Thursday morning deadlines, and we all try to e-file those last few returns that we got ready late yesterday or early this morning, it is just more traffic than the poor, old, broken down server they allot to us can stand. But that's just my theory. <_<

I had the same errors this morning. I just sent an e-file thru and had no problem. But I have a RAL from yesterday that is still in

validated state. I synchronized but still in validated state. I'm on hold with tech support now. (for the last 15 minutes I should say) I emailed support three days ago with a question and never heard back from them. Their support is nothing to smile about, that's for sure.

I have tried to get my acknowledgements and am still unable to retreive them.

Please keep us posted if tech support has an update.

I know I can check status online but I know have some rejected for a name mismatch and want to fix it but beleive I need it to come back rejected to my system to correct it.