ATX Community

2012 1040 as "Transmitted" for over a week.

SunTaxMan

Have you checked your ATX's site to see if the return has been accepted?  I am assuming that you are using ATX.  Every now and then I had a problem with a return being accepted but the ack never coming through to my computer.   In ATX 2012, under the E-file Manager tab, under Support, under Customer Service Utilities, is an option to Synchronize E-File Info with EFC.  You might try running that.  Good luck!

• Like 3

It's probably still the case (I switched to Drake during the 2012 fiasco) that if you sync with EFC, all the e-files you had previously marked as "complete" get un-marked complete.  So make a list of the real outstanding ones first and you can mark all and just unmark the one or two.  

• Like 2

I had the same problem with a 2012 1040 efiled through ATX. It turned out that the return was rejected the same day I efiled but ATX did not post the reject Ack. I called ATX support and they had no idea why it was not posted. The reject Ack showed up about 2 hours after I spoke to support. I paper filed the return since I could not figure out why it rejected and ATX did not have an answer.

Just to complete the thought on this post.

1. This transmission was a follow-up. First transmission was rejected because, if I remember correctly, I missed part of the address on a 1099 entry.

2. I talked with ATX customer service today and was told (A) She could find no problem with the return as filed and (B) she was submitting a ticket for further investigation [because it is more than five days since I E-Filed the return) and someone should get back to me within 48 hours. She also verified my operating system and the version of ATX I had on the computer, to make sure all was compatible.

Edited by SunTaxMan
my correction/addition

• 1 month later...