ATX Community

Form 3921 Exercise of an Incentive Stock Option

Lion EA

At a biz client's site all day and tax class (NY/CT-ATP) tonight, so haven't done any more reading.  So far reading about when and what a company has to report, but not learning about what the employee/preparer needs to do with the info.  Happy that Catherine has run into this form!  Going to get some sleep now.

Let's see if I can post these two pages.  There are also detail pages of transactions I didn't scan.  These are my quick-reference pages for options.  ISO's also can lead to "phantom income" for AMT purposes if bought and NOT sold in the same year.  There's a great book called "Consider Your Options" by K A Thomas that goes into great and gory detail about all kinds of options, that I use for greater-detail reference.  That's why I wasn't going to post it all here; there are entire chapters of stuff and I was going to talk Lion through the pieces she needed.

OK; I have too many files and can't upload these pages.  Will post this, delete some stuff that's been saved here, and come back to add the 2 pages.

Catherine

• Like 1

• 5 years later...