ATX Community

I'm a grandpa! (NT)

Janitor Bob

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Bob. I agree with Jack, being a grandpa is the best. I'll have to dig up some pics. We have a total of 16 grandchildren. We have five children all who have kids. I think they are all done. Spoil the heck of out him and buy him things that makes lots of noise to payback the parents for all the irritation they put you through. Just kidding, love em to pieces.

• Like 7

Congratulations.  Become a grandparent changes the way you view everything in life.  Especially the long view. 

Every new grandchild is the best one ever born.  Enjoy them at all ages. Sooner or later they'll be old enough to get their drivers license, and my oldest of 3 grandsons just did. All of a sudden you're thinking "2 more years and it's college time."

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, JohnH said:

Congratulations.  Become a grandparent changes the way you view everything in life.  Especially the long view. 

Every new grandchild is the best one ever born.  Enjoy them at all ages. Sooner or later they'll be old enough to get their drivers license, and my oldest of 3 grandsons just did. All of a sudden you're thinking "2 more years and it's college time."

Agree totally.  My youngest just started college.  Once these babies start coming, life is all about them.; just as it was about our children.

• Like 3