ATX Community

Support Information for OneDesk Tax

AVANTI-COM

As a newbie on this site, I hope I am doing this correctly......

Anyone out there using OneDesk Tax have another number or contact at OneDesk besides Dan Wilburne?? Maybe he is just so busy or I have made him mad (can't think of anything I have done or said and can't reach him to ask) but I need some help on the 1095-C and a business return and can't get him to return my calls or address my suppport tickets. So I need another person on "his team" or anybody at the company. I have called, left probably 15+ messages over the last 5 days.

When I input the information into the 1095-C screen and save it, then come back to the screen there is nothing there. Anyone had this problem....

I haven't had this problem but what I would do is check the box that says he had health coverage but has not received a 1095 yet and then check he was covered all 12 months.

I has a issue where they had two months of no coverage and I selected that exemption "for less then two consecutive months without....."  it wouldn't save it, so I did the above.

The IRS has a copy of the 1095 anyway.

good luck

I just experienced this issue today. I filled out the 1095C and the information was not there. I had to re enter it. The fact that a shared responsibility payment was calculated is what got my attention. The OneDesk program is leaving a lot to be desired this year. As far as the support from Dan, I have experienced the same thing. No return phone calls. I can tell you to contact OLT as they have told me they would support the product. I will be doing so tomorrow after the errors tonight and others I have experienced. Neither OneDesk nor OLT will get my business at the end of the season. Poorly functioning program, literally no support, and can't trust anything the program is doing.