ATX Community

NT - ACA Humor

GraceNY

When I read the online articles in regards to the Affordable Care Act, I always look at the comments people post just to get a sense of what other folks are experiencing all around the country.

The best one so far, they quoted the famous Nancy Pelosi statement about passing it before we could find out what's in it.  A Doctor commented and I quote:  That's what I would call a stool sample."

EXACTLY.

• Like 8

I *never* get tired of watching that movie.  The very first scene where Inigo shows up (at the river side) he is actually a printed cutout!  If you look closely, you can see the photographic shine.  He wasn't available that day and he's only in the shot for a couple of seconds.

• Like 2

My boys favorite movie, the third time they watched it, Don and I watched it with them, I laughed so much I hurt!  I've watched it multiple times since, but I still love it.  Rita, you must watch it.  The famous line, often used in various memes today, repeated multiple times in the movie  "I don't think _______ means what you think it means."   

• Like 3