ATX Community

Need a copy of ATX 2005

ADGFINANCIAL

Thanks for all the replies.  I have located 2005 from a local preparer.  I have my old XP laptop that I will install it on.  So thanks for all

the help.  NY wants it.  The client hasn't filed in 10 years.  So they have figured his taxes for him and he owes quite a bit.  First he has

to get his paperwork in order and I'm not doing that for him, not my problem.  I've done 2006 - 2016 for him but he has to find his 2005 W-2 or get it from somewhere.  I'm not doing it for him.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2017 at 5:39 PM, Jack from Ohio said:

2005 and prior should only be used on a computer with Windows XP.  Otherwise, do it manually with IRS.gov provided forms.

I could not get 2010 to load on my Windows 7.  So I am wondering if it is 2010 and prior?

44 minutes ago, Dan said:

I could not get 2010 to load on my Windows 7.  So I am wondering if it is 2010 and prior?

I have functioning 2006 thru 2016 on 8 WIN7 workstations.  We have a dedicated server and all years, back to 2002 work fine.  2002 thru 2005 reside on a WINXP machine.

You need to call tech support and be taught how to load those older programs.  First rule, do NOT use the CD!!